Oral Presentation Guidelines
1. Oral presentation of volunteered papers are 10 minutes with 5 minutes for discussion (15 minutes in total for Q&A)
2. All presenters need to send their PowerPoint/PDF presentation to committee one week before the conference date. Or you just can bring your presentation on a USB memory key and have it pre-loaded on the session computer on the conference day.
3. All events are conducted in English.
4. Practice your presentation before hand and time it.
5. You may wish to bring business cards to share your contact information with other attendees.
Best Oral Presentation
The main purpose of instituting a Best Oral Presentation Award: The award is intended to reward the presenters for the extra effort it takes to prepare a top caliber presentation. Through this mechanism we hope to encourage an even higher caliber of presentation.
Each session will select one best oral presentation. And it is selected by scores compiled by our keynote speaker.
The awards shall be announced at the end of the conference and the names of award winners will be published in conference news.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
Please have your poster prepared in advance. It is strongly recommended that your poster is make of a material that can be held by the pins with will be available at the poster Help Desk.
The dimensions of the poster board are 90cm wide and 120cm high.
Allocate the top of the poster for the title and author’s names and affiliations as stated in the submitted abstract.
The text and illustrations should be bold and large enough to read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
Posters should be mounted and removed by the participants as per the time slot allotted to him/her.
The organizing committee will not be responsible for posters that are not removed on time.
© 2017 ICMDME International Conference on Machine Design and Manufacturing Engineering